From the The Positivity Blog, Henrik Edberg offers an interesting counterpoint to all those tips we have read about increasing personal efficiency titled, 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People. [h/t Craig Newmark]
- Not showing up
- Procrastinating half the day
- When actually doing something, doing something that isn’t the most important thing right now
- Thinking too much
- Seeing the negative and downsides in just about anything
- Clinging to your own thoughts and being closed to outside influences
- Constantly on information overload
I’m guilty of four of these. How about you?
The entire post is brief. The site contains a number of other interesting lists.